by Kelly Hudson | Jan 31, 2019 | Service Alerts, Ukraine
The operator of Ukraine, the State Enterprise of Special Post has advised that processing and delivery of EMS items is now back to normal.
The State Enterprise of Special Post thanks everyone for their understanding.
by Kelly Hudson | Jan 31, 2019 | Jamaica, Service Alerts
Jamaica Post has advised that as of 06:30 local time on Wednesday 30th January, it has been unable to forward outbound dispatches, including those in transit, owing to customs issues.
Jamaica Post thanks everyone for their understanding and will update once the situation has returned to normal.
by Kelly Hudson | Jan 30, 2019 | Service Alerts, USA
Due to extreme weather conditions caused by Winter Storm Jaden, the United States Postal Service (USPS) have temporarily suspended delivery service in certain locations to ensure the safety and well-being of their employees. The following 3-digit ZIP Codes are affected:
- Michigan: 486-491, 493-499
- Indiana: 460-469, 472-475, 478, 479
- Chicago: 606-608
- Lakeland: 530-532, 534, 535, 537-539, 541-545, 549, 600, 602, 601, 611
- Detroit: 480-485, 492
- Central Illinois: 601, 603 – 605, 609, 613, 614, 616, 617
- Northern Ohio (Cleveland and Lima areas): 441, 458
- Ohio Valley (Cincinnati and Columbus areas): 452, 430-432
- Western Pennsylvania: (Erie and Bradford areas): 165, 169-177, 188
- Northland: 540, 546-548, 550, 551, 553-564, 566
- Hawkeye: 500-514, 520-528, 612
- Dakotas: 580-588, 570-577
- Eastern Nebraska: 680-689
We will keep you informed of any developments.
by Kelly Hudson | Jan 29, 2019 | Service Alerts, Tonga
Tonga Post Ltd has confirmed that internet services in Tonga have been restored but with limited capacity.
Tonga Post thanks everyone for their understanding.
by Kelly Hudson | Jan 28, 2019 | Antigua and Barbuda, Service Alerts
Antigua and Barbuda the General Post Office has confirmed that the strike has now ended and all postal services returned to normal on Friday 25th January 2019.
The General Post Office thanks everyone for their understanding.