Supply Chain Security
Export compliant? Let us guide you through it! e-xport simplified!
Business is expanding and you’re receiving international orders but have you asked yourself the following?
- As a business, if you're just using CN22 for postal exports, you're still required to keep export records. CN22's alone aren't sufficient evidence for HMRC. Could you provide export evidence for the last week, last year, or even 3 years ago?
- In May 2016, the new Union Custom Code (UCC) came into force. Are you aware of its impact on your exports?
- HMRC require all exporters to keep accurate records. Should you get items returned these to need to be accounted for. Do your processes accommodate this?
If you are not recording the required information, then please contact us +44 (0) 1844 398880.
As well as being postal experts, UKP Worldwide are an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO). AEO status is an internationally recognised accreditation in the global supply chain. It confirms that a business’ systems and processes have been audited by local customs authorities, the international supply chain is secure and that customs controls and procedures are efficient and compliant.
How could you benefit?
By choosing a distribution partner who understands international postal services and is AEO compliant, means you will benefit from:
- Consistent and faster custom clearances at both local and overseas borders for both your outbound and returns traffic
- Permitted access at time of increased border controls
- A compliant and secure supply chain protecting people, cargo and information
- Access to customs simplifications
- Improved cash flow and increased margin, if participating in above tax and duty programs
- A compliant record of exports and any subsequent returns