Location: Worminghall, Bucks, HP18 9JX
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Competitive Salary based on experience
UKP Worldwide is a global mailing and distribution service who provides competitive tailor made managed services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Service Administrator.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide support to the Customer Service and Sales departments with various aspects of administration.
Summary of tasks
- Respond to general enquiries from customers / suppliers via telephone and email
- Direct calls and enquiries to the relevant department
- Support and assist the Sales team with administration duties, rate cards and quotes
- Issuing clear and concise instructions to internal departments
- Assist with customer invoicing
- Preparation and filing a variety of documents
- Various ad-hoc tasks and other admin duties
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- Customer service and administration experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible approach to business requirements
- Team player
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Holiday package starts at 20 days per annum plus bank holidays
*A Basic Disclosure and full 5 year background & security checks will be conducted. Any job offer will be subject to satisfactory outcome of these checks.
*Own transport essential.
To apply for the position of Administrator, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org